19 June 2017 | 12:00 am
Epic North Electric Ltd. is seeking an Electrical Journeyman or Apprentice to join our team in Whitehorse, YT. We offer an exciting opportunity to develop and grow along with our Yukon business.
This position will utilize your experience and technical skills to perform new installations, preventative maintenance of electrical systems in industrial and commercial projects/facilities.
- Able to perform troubleshooting services and/or installation of power distribution systems, high voltage switchgear, breakers, high level security system and low voltage systems.
- Coordinate with management and vendors in delivery of new build projects, service and maintenance works.
- Adhere to company standards, client’s site protocols and design specifications.
- Conduct technical evaluation of electrical systems and components and provide reports and recommendations for repair and maintenance to maintain performance or meet client’s demands.
- Performs electrical work required for installation and maintenance of equipment, systems and facilities in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals and manufactures specifications.
- Performs preventative maintenance on, and repairs electical distribution systems equipment including generators, transformers, switchboards, and controllers, alarm systems, UPS, security system and lighting systems.
- Makes standard computations relating to load requirements of wiring and electrical equipment.
- Performs electrical repairs of starters, switchers, receptacles, and wiring.
- Performs installation, re-lamping and/or repairs of light fixtures.
- Installs and traces wire pulls for phone and data drops.
- Ensure all installations meet safety codes and have applicable permits, inspections and test reports.
- Registered Electrical Apprentice(3rd or 4th year) or Journeyman Red Seal Certification
- Commercial and Industrial Experience
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Demonstrated ability to work safely
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Available for work in Whitehorse and Surrounding Areas
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=92053 →