8 March 2017 | 12:00 am
Elders lodge Supervisor
One (1) full time permanent position
The Bigstone Health Commission in Wabasca, AB is seeking an Elders Lodge Supervisor to join our Elders Lodge team. This is a rewarding opportunity if you have an appreciation for First Nation culture, a desire for continuing professional development and enjoy the support and collaboration from our multidisciplinary team and various other professionals and agencies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under the Supervision of the Health Director; Provide and direct nursing services for residents
- Medication administration and management
- Staff Supervision
- Accompanies and advocates for residents on medical appointments
- Accompanies and participate in outings and other recreational activities
- Other duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma in Health Administration, Business Administration, and or a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Strong communication skills: Verbal and Written
- Current Standard First Aid W CPR
- Recent management experience
- Knowledge of the Cree Culture and language is an asset
Salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications. Send Resume, Criminal Record Check along with 3 work related references to:
Email to: email@example.com
Bigstone Health Commission
Box 1020 Wabasca, Alberta T0G 2K0
Closing Date for this Employment Opportunity is March 22, 2017 @ 4:30pm.
Applicants are thanked in advance for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Serious inquires only. Position requires relocation to Wabasca, AB.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=90451 →