27 February 2017 | 12:00 am
Established in 1996, Bento Sushi is Canada’s largest and fastest growing sushi company with operations across Canada and the Northeastern United States. Today, Bento runs over 450 sushi bars and delivers sushi to over 1,000 locations from six factories. Bento Sushi can be found in leading grocery chains, street-front locations, office towers, shopping malls, airports, colleges, universities and hospitals. We bring together a dynamic team of people with diverse backgrounds, experience and talent. Together we create exceptional guest experience serving handcrafted sushi each and every day. If you are looking to join a fun, friendly and exciting workplace environment where you can truly take pride in your work, the opportunities are endless. For more information, please visit our website at www.bentosushi.com.
Driver Job Description
The Driver operates the delivery vehicle and adheres to the scheduled transportation requirements, including both pick-up and deliveries of shipments, while providing exceptional customer service.
Driver Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver/pick-up products to/from designated sites and/or businesses including loading and unloading in a safe manner using provided tools as appropriate and ensure on-time operations.
- Record shipment information and check all documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate.
- Perform pre-start inspection of vehicle; fill vehicle with fuel at end of route/day (if required).
- Provide feedback to supervisors regarding customer, delivery or mechanical problems.
- Complete all necessary paperwork during or at the end of the shift. May include, but not limited to: daily logs, inspection logs, delivery receipts, vehicle inspection, etc.
- Obey all traffic rules and regulations; adhere to driver safe operating procedures
- Maintain vehicle cleanliness on a scheduled basis
- Clean Driver’s abstract
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Flexibility to work various shifts and weekends
- Basic English communication skills
- Must be able to drive for an extended period
- Monday to Saturday
- Most Holidays
Bento Sushi is an Equal Opportunity employer. Please apply onlin e.
https://careersen-bentosushi.icim s.com/jobs/2750/driver/job?mode=job&iis= CalgaryJobBoard&iisn=CalgaryJobBoard
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=90252 →