7 March 2017 | 12:00 am
The weather outside may be frightful, but our puppies are so delightful……..
The Woof Pack Dog Walking and Pet Services is looking to find the purfect fit for a Pet Service Specialist
- This position would be a part-time independent contractor position. Availability would be 10:00am-2:30pm from Monday – Friday and could include some evenings and weekends for Pet Sitting as we service different client needs throughout the week. Compensation and details to be discussed with candidate as this could grow with your needs. Days will be flexible as the schedule changes.
- You must have a valid Driver’s License, your own reliable transportation live locally and be familiar with Airdrie, you will be required to provide a current Criminal Record Check and be bondable.
- Experience with dogs of all breeds, energy and sizes from rescues to purebreds and from silly puppies to our sauntering seniors. Dogs who walk nice and dogs who are learning and love to pull, dogs who don’t play nice with others and dogs who love everyone!
- You must be comfortable with the physical demands of outdoor dog walking and activity, and you also need to be comfortable with our ever changing weather!! We walk our dogs in snow, rain or shine and sometimes it happens all in one day! Whatever the weather, we put our dogs needs and health first and foremost.
- You will be working independently and with a team. You must be a solid communicator, be organized and have excellent time management skills. Our clients depend on us to be on time and reliable for their pets! Bring your leadership skills!
If you are reading this and you know you are the perfect fit for our team, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your resume and personal information including your experience with Dogs and Cats.
- Why you would be an amazing team member at The Woof Pack.
To learn more about us please visit www.woofpackairdrie.com
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=90418 →