10 July 2017 | 12:00 am
Digital Marketing Specialist (Full Time, Term Position – Maternity Leave)
Heritage Park is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Marketing Department in the role of Digital Marketing Specialist. This is a full-time, term position, running from August, 2017 to approximately August, 2018. Under the direction of the Manager, Marketing and Special Events, the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the successful creation and management of the digital marketing strategy for Heritage Park Historical Village. The role requires a brand advocate, innovator and progressive, creative thinker who can connect digital, social media, and SEO components to the Park’s marketing and strategic business objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, execute, and maintain all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Measure, report, and make recommendations on performance of all digital marketing initiatives
- Maintain Heritage Park’s website content through a custom CMS program, while ensuring SEO
- Management of paid search campaigns including keyword generation, ad copy writing and testing, bid management, and budget management
- Create innovative bi-monthly content for e-newsletters to distribute through Mailchimp
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Completion of post secondary education in Marketing, Communications, or other related
- Minimum two years of experience, specifically with social media and digital experience
- Ability to balance technical skills with marketing experience and a general enthusiasm for relationship marketing, advertising, branding and communications
- Goal oriented self-starter that is comfortable in a highly collaborative work environment with an ability to prioritize and influence
- Understands industry and market best practices and strives to incorporate them seamlessly in day-to-day Park processes
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, InDesign, Photoshop, HTML, and Acrobat/PDF
- Possess excellent ad copy skills, specifically writing for the web/digital medium
Hours of Work:
- 35 hours per week; typically Monday through Friday
- Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends is required; this position will be on-call most weekends for social media monitoring
Make a little history of your own!
Forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. While only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview, we thank all applicants for your interest in Heritage Park.
For more information about the Park, visit www.HeritagePark.ca
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=92398 →