3 April 2017 | 12:00 am
Are you recognized as a subject-matter-expert and the go to for everything InfoSphere DataStage among your peers?
Are you a ready to take your career to the next level? Then check out Groundswell Group and our career opportunity for DataStage Developers!
We are known as the go-to IT Management Consulting firm for data management solutions. Our loyal and growing client base attests to our premier services in integration architecture and development and business intelligence solutions.
Bring your depth knowledge and experience in InfoSphere DataStage and we will provide you exciting work complemented with training opportunities to expand your career horizons.
Our mission is to “Be the leader in delivering integrated and information management services for businesses aiming for excellence.” Are you ready to join us?
DataStage Developer Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Provide onsite consulting to various Groundswell clients for long and short term projects and sustainment engagements.
· Create data deliverables for specific projects through rewriting existing ETL processes using DataStage and create new processes to support the inbound/outbound ETL needs.
· Work closely with business and IT groups to gather data requirements, data flow diagrams, and data sourcing plans, data privacy/security architecture, and data integration specifications.
· Identify technical problems, processes and communicate solutions
· Ensure all solutions follow best practices and industry standards and be an advocate for same standards while supporting an environment of continuous improvement.
· Take ownership of and accountability for project deliverables
· Work in a collaborate environment to support rapid development and delivery of results (AGILE)
· Exhibit an understanding of business problems and translate those into creative, innovative and practical solutions that deliver high quality services to the business.
Qualifications to succeed in this role are:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
· Minimum 5 years’ DataStage Development related experience. Solution design experience an asset.
· Proven competency in DW and ETL development & performance tuning in enterprise environments.
· Experience in a client facing consulting role.
· Excellent communication skills are mandatory, as are good tact and diplomacy, as the role requires constant communication with many individuals and teams.
· Ability to travel.
Successful candidates will enjoy a generous compensation package and opportunity for training and career development. Base salary for this opportunity is $75k – $90k Cdn depending upon experience. Our total compensation package includes group benefits, eligibility for performance bonus, profit sharing, and paid vacation. This is a full-time permanent role (40 hour per week) based in Calgary, Alberta.
Job Location: 300, 510 12 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2R 0X5
Why Groundswell Group?
Groundswell Group provides a culturally diverse and supportive work environment with access to leading edge technologies, career-enhancing training, and opportunities to work with some of the most innovative and influential corporations in Western Canada. We are always looking for people who understand the power of collaboration, integrating with colleagues and the customers we serve together. If you are seeking to be part of an organization where career growth is fostered and talent recognized; Groundswell Group may be the place for you!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=90798 →