13 July 2017 | 12:00 am
Customer Solutions Supervisor
The Aurum Group is seeking a Customer Care Supervisor to join our expanding team. Processing the dental cases within our laboratory and sending the cases to the dental offices is our business.
The ideal candidate must have previous customer service and supervisory experience. Attributes include strong time management skills, the ability to work in a team setting and work well under pressure to manage the work flow in a busy work environment.
We are a full service dental company, with high quality dental labs across Canada and U.S.A. We offer competitive salary package, benefits, paid vacation, pension plan and an exciting career in the dental industry.
Performance Requirements and Expectations:
- Distribute cases and handle workflow
- Handle any customer complaints and follow up to ensure complaint is resolved
- Maintain and build customer relationships by providing optimum customer service
- Liaison with Department Managers and employees for effective and open communication to provide continuous improvement strategies
- Supervise work flow of dental cases
Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer service experience a requirement
- Exceptional time management skills
- Previous experience in the food and beverage industry would be a definite asset
- Excellent oral communication skills and phone manner
- Supervisory/Management experience
- Great leadership skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to prioritize your own work as well as other employees
- Shift would be Tuesday – Friday 12:00pm – 9:00pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm
Why should you apply?
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Company Benefit Plan
- Room for advancement
- Pension Plan
- An exciting career in the dental industry
- Training on the job
Interested in Applying?
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=92473 →