26 April 2017 | 12:00 am
MGD Logistics Limited, is outstanding in the Freight Logistics Industry, with the aim of customer and staff satisfaction. We specialise in all forms of freight management including air and sea freight. Our logistics team has expert knowledge in customs clearance, documentation services for both import & export of international freight.
As part of our effort to expand our coast. We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Representative to provide excellent customer service to our clients.
For this role you should take ownership of customers’ issues and follow problems through to resolution.
· Take over and sorts out customer questions and requests via telephone and email;
· Respond promptly to customer inquiries;
· Generate sales leads
· Handle and resolve customer complaints; Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
· Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
· Perform customer verifications;
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
· Offer customer support using different software applications;
· Effectively escalates any sensitive or customer concerns to management as required.
· Mastery in handling computers (especially Microsoft Office applications;
· High school graduate and proven customer support experience (with at least 1 year)
· Know-how of the demanding language of customer satisfaction;
· Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
· Pragmatic approach to problem solving and problem analysis;
· Ability to multi-task, priorities, and manage time effectively
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Type: Part-Time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
Customer Service: 1 year
MGD Logistics Limited is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=91101 →