14 February 2017 | 12:00 am
Accredited Condominium Management Services (â€œACMSâ€) is a Calgary owned Condominium Management company that is committed to continual training for staff and the Condominium Boards that they manage. Customer Service is something we truly believe in and the service just does not stop at the Board of Directors but extends to all owners and contractors as well.
Bring your knowledge of condominium corporations and your client service and problem-solving skills to ACMS.
ACMS has an exciting permanent full-time opportunity for an individual with strong analytical and communication skills to achieve their professional goals. As a member of the ACMS team you will ensure the effective and efficient management of a portfolio of condominium corporations. This dynamic position is an exceptional opportunity for a solid teamplayer to grow their skills, knowledge and career to match their evolving interests and experience.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES as a Condominium Consultant will involve:
- Effectively communicating with Boards of Directors, Contractors, and unit owners to resolve any issues that may arise
- Developing proactive strategies for Board members to implement that will result in a sustainable and cost-effective approach to property maintenance
- Attending scheduled Board meetings, and Annual General Meetings to provide data and answer questions regarding financial statements and property maintenance
- Conducting site visits to each complex as required, noting deficiencies and recommending appropriate remedial action to the Board in a timely manner
- Obtaining and submitting to the Board for decision making process: quotes, specifications professionally prepared on behalf of the corporation, contracts, and insurance quotations
- Responsible for ensuring that all required regulatory documents are in place; Â filing caveats prior to 90 day arrears period
- Assessing performance of on-site staff and make recommendations to the Board regarding termination of contracts; formal warning issuances or retention of services
- Ensuring all supplier contracts are satisfactorily fulfilled in a timely fashion with adherence to budgetary restraints
- Reporting on insurance claim activity to the Board
- Arranging for any on-site Project Management for major projects as requested by the Board
YOUR PROFILE as a Condominium Consultant includes:
- Accredited Residential Manager (ARM) designation â€“ you have this or would be willing to obtain (at ACMSâ€™ expense) within the first year of employment
- Knowledge of the Condominium Property Act and Condominium By-Laws
- A minimum of one yearâ€™s experience managing condominium properties or similarly related experience
- Demonstrated success in delivery of excellent customer service and a strong sense of urgency
- A proven track record of delivering winning solutions for your clients because of your great business acumen and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A valid driverâ€™s license
- Ability to work occasional evenings to attend Board Meetings
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
ACMS offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and an incredible work environment. The Condominium Consultantâ€™s office hours are 9:00am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday.
ACMS holds memberships Â with Better Business Bureau (BBB), Association of Condominium Managers of Alberta (ACMA), Canadian Condominium Institute (CCI), Real Estate Institute of Canada (REIC), Calgary Chamber of Commerce to name a few.Â For more information about ACMS please visit www:acms.ca
Qualified candidates are invited to email their resume and covering letter no later than March 17th, 2017 to:
Accredited Condominium Management Services
Attention: Rose Schiiler: email@example.com
Susan Makus: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that relocation assistance is not provided with this recruitment. We thank all candidates for their applications however, only those individuals being considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=90023 →