2 March 2017 | 12:00 am
Positions: Concrete Restoration Foremen and Installers
Gator Concrete & Structure Restoration is seeking qualified candidates to fill the positions of Foremen and Installers in the Concrete Restoration and Coating world. We are looking for people that want a long term career and are excited to grow with the company. You are best suited for the position if you are hardworking, motivated, and reliable.
Terms of Employment:
- Yearly, Full Time, Day, Overtime, Weekend
- Experience: Previous concrete work would be preferred and considered an asset
- Major Work Area: Concrete construction, resurface, repair and patch, coating installation
- Type of Establishment/Work Setting Experience: Commercial, institutional, industrial
- Area of Specialization: Waterproofing, grouting, floor leveling, floor finishing, high tolerance floors, decorative finishing, New concrete construction and general contracting
- Materials Used: Epoxies, Polyurethanes, Mortars, Grout, Concrete, Sealers
- Special Skills; Installation of epoxies, polyurethanes, mortar and grout, level top surface concrete according to grade and depth specification, finish concrete surfaces using hand and power tools, apply hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces, waterproof, damp proof and restore surfaces, repair, resurface and replace worn or damaged sections of concrete structures, utilize laser leveling technology, concrete cutting, coring and demolition
- Own Tool/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, handling heavy loads, bending, crouching, kneeling, working some nights and weekends
- Work Site Environment: Dusty
- Essential Skills: Working with others, problem solving, decision making, job task planning and organizing
- Other: May require travel in Alberta. Travel and living allowances for out-of-town jobs are provided.
- Safety: High standards in safety are required.
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Not required. Must have drivers licence and vehicle
Gator is your industry leader in concrete restoration and ultra-high performance commercial and industrial concrete coatings. We are a private owned company based out of Calgary Alberta. At Gator we take pride in our technical knowledge of concrete and concrete coatings which allows us the ability to offer our customers cost effective solutions for the repair, restoration and protection of their concrete.
For confidential consideration submit your resume to (email prefered):
Gator Concrete & Structure Restoration
Attention: Jarrod Anderson
32027 276 Ave East
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=90320 →