19 April 2017 | 12:00 am
We are a modern Indian cuisine, specializing in Indian food with western twist. This is a brand new restaurant, with an anticipated opening date of summer 2017.
- Preparation, cooking and presenting dishes
- Preparing Menu and preparing food cost.
- Maintain high standards of food hygiene and health & safety at all times
- Participate fully in all meetings, training and forums
- Follow all company operational kitchen process and procedures, achieving all required standards
- Take responsibility for delivering the highest measures of food production and presentation to customers including manning the live cooking stations if required
- Monitor food consumption to ensure 100% customer satisfaction and minimum waste
- Perform any reasonable duties as required from time to time in order to contribute to the achievement of business aims and objectives
- Train and mentor up and coming cooks by utilizing your external leadership experience.
- Ensure proper control and management of Inventory.
- Preparing and cooking of various tandoori dishes and operating the oven.
Must have a 3-5 years of experience based on the job requirement. Only persons who are reliable, honest and willing and able to work in a busy environment should apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Culinary: 3 years
- Chef: 3 years
- Cooking: 5 years
Required license or certification:
- Food Safety and food handling training
Submit your Resume detaliling your experience at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=91005 →