4 July 2017 | 12:00 am
Do you love working in information systems and databases? Our client, a government agency located in SE Calgary, 3 month contract. In this role you act as the liaison and go to for several customer, in-house software/databases in a helpdesk or service centre setting. This role is an urgent fill so please apply today!
- Provide support services for parks asset reporting and information systems and asset databases, in accordance with approved standards and procedures. Provide assistance, training, support, records management, and quality control to division Operational Staff in the and information systems and asset databases
- Serve as the initial point of contact for questions complex questions to the support unit for follow-up and/or resolution.
- Act as a liaison between users and the development team.
- Coordinate training and provide reports for data requests made by users and managers.
- Run reports to find inaccuracies in system records.
- Link service requests to customer service request system.
- At least two years in a similar role is required
- Advanced to expert level MS Office skills is a must and comfort within IS and databases
- Excellent customer service skills, patient and highly solutions based
- Highly detail, analytical, and focused
- Must be professional, pleasant, and a team player
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=92297 →