1 July 2017 | 12:00 am
First Canada, our nation’s largest provider of bus passenger transportation, has openings for a ‘Bus Driver’, in and around the Hinton Alberta area. Previous experience is required.
- Enjoy interacting with people;
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance and demeanor;
- Drive a small bus or company non-revenue vehicles in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the contracted service area within a daily assigned time schedule;
- Maintain the appearance of the interior of the bus;
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections as required;
- Complete and submit written reports concerning passengers and all accidents, and communicate with dispatch as required;
- Assumes any and all other duties assigned.
- A valid Class 2 Alberta Driver’s Licence;
- The ability to obtain Operator’s Licence with required endorsements;
- A record of safe and responsible driving over the past 5 years;
- A good general knowledge of the demographics of the service area;
- A clean, “No Contraventions” Driver’s Abstract;
- To be able to pass vulnerable sector records check;
- To be able to pass drug and alcohol testing.
- Transit environment: early, split & late shifts may be required;
- Safety focused, clean respectful environment;
- Interaction with the public.
First Canada is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=92263 →