23 March 2017 | 12:00 am
CALGAR Y, AB
Accredited Condominium Management Services (“ACMS”) is a Calgary owned Condominium Management company that is committed to continual training for staff and the Condominium Boards that they manage. Customer Service is something we truly believe in and the service just does not stop at the Board of Directors but also extends to all owners and contractors.
Bring your financial/administrative experience and your client service and problem-solving skills to ACMS.
ACMS has an exciting permanent full-time professional opportunity for an individual with strong organizational, analytical and communicative skills. As a member of the ACMS team you will provide effective and efficient support to our team of Condominium Consultants and their client groups. This dynamic position is an exceptional opportunity for a solid teamplayer to grow their skills, knowledge and career to match their evolving interests and experience.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES as a Bookkeeper will involve:
- Preparing weekly bank deposits, posting NSF Pap’s and cheques
- Handling all incoming/outgoing mail, courier packages, faxes and admin emails
- Collecting Condo Fees arrears, preparing Statements, Demand Letters, Caveats, and uploading Estoppels
- Calculating courier and postage chargebacks
- Upkeep of all clients’ correspondence files and inputting key information to the CRM database
- Effectively communicating with clients, contractors and staff on financial matters, working to resolve issues as they arise
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of processes, efficiencies, and client/team relationships, and to ensure a cost-effective and sustainable approach to ACMS business practices and client interactions
- Attending staff meetings and offering creative solutions on a regular basis
YOUR PROFILE as a Bookkeeper includes:
- A minimum of two years accounting experience
- Experience with AccPac and SAGE accounting software is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and able to effectively multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Solid time management and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal relation skills
- Demonstrated success in delivery of great customer service
- A proven track record of delivering winning solutions for your clients because of your great business acumen and analytical skills
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
ACMS offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and an exciting work environment. Office hours are 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday with one-half hour lunch break.
ACMS holds memberships with Better Business Bureau (BBB), Association of Condominium Managers of Alberta (ACMA), Canadian Condominium Institute (CCI), Real Estate Institute of Canada (REIC), Calgary Chamber of Commerce to name a few. For more information about ACMS please visit www:acms.ca
Qualified candidates are invited to email their resume and covering letter no later than April 21st, 2017 to:
Accredited Condominium Management Services
Attention: Rose Schiiler: email@example.com
Susan Makus: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that relocation assistance is not provided with this recruitment. We thank all candidates for their applications however, only those individuals being considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=90693 →