28 March 2017 | 12:00 am
Languages: Bilingual in English & French
Customer Service: A strong background in customer service is a must. Primary responsibilities of the position include contacting customers to schedule services, service confirmation calls, and customer service follow up calls. The successful applicant will have excellent organizational skills and be flexible to meet changing customer requirements and deadlines. Ability to work in a fast paced environment is a must.
Administrative Responsibilities: Strong computer application skills required. Assist with tracking, filing, and management of administrative tasks as requested by Supervisor such as maintaining records and logs, ensuring accuracy of completed time sheets, and performing general office duties.
• Order creation and completion using ERP computer system
• Prepare daily work schedules and runs through computerized scheduling system (minimum 5
weeks in advance)
• Customer confirmation phone calls
• Arrange travel arrangements
• Answer phones and email queries
• Arrange credit card payments
• Provide information about services, legislation, policies, products
• Provide customer quotations
Apply online: http://careers.cantest.net/
No Phone calls please
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=90754 →