2 June 2017 | 12:00 am
Founded in 1966, the Lycée Louis Pasteur is a non-denominational private French school. It is the only pre K to Grade 12 school in Western Canada both accredited by the French Ministry of Education and Alberta Education.
We are currently in search of a full time Admissions Manager.
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Operations the Admissions Manager (AM) is a member of the management team. The AM is responsible for the direction of the Admissions function of the School in order to fulfill the strategic plan of the Lycée Louis Pasteur Society. The AM will have a lead role in translating the school vision and philosophy into a proactive and fully integrated admissions strategy.
The duties of the AM include:
- Develop protocol to ensure admission appropriate students are attracted and accepted to the Lycée Louis Pasteur.
- Develop a clear understanding of the mission of Lycée Louis Pasteur, and be able to be an advocate for Lycée Louis Pasteur while supporting the school and its leadership.
- Liaise with senior management to prepare, organize and implement an enrollment strategy.
- Manage the preparation of the annual and other enrollment campaign packages and review with senior management team.
- Represent Lycée Louis Pasteur at trade fairs and special events as required.
- Ensure that evaluation systems are in place to measure the objectives and outcomes and make recommendations to the senior management team based on metrics.
- Work with the senior management team and other staff to develop and maintain a strategic perspective, one based on marketplace and constituency needs and satisfaction in the school’s direction, programs, admissions, and decision-making.
- Coordinate a means to seek regular input from Lycée Louis Pasteur’s key constituencies regarding our education, services, and relevancy.
- Ensure a positive and engaging experience for current and prospective families, corporations and staff, supporting development of community and building a strong network of supporters.
- Review new student applications and interview prospective families.
- Prepare and maintain enrollment statistics.
- Review of the Alberta Education student data submission.
- Schedule, advertise and organize open houses throughout the year.
- Host tours of the school for prospective families.
- Schedule and organize entrance exams.
- Ensure the admissions information on the website is current.
- Develop and maintain parent surveys (survey monkey, Alberta Education, etc.).
- Other admission related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or related Admissions experience.
- French and English fluency.
- A background in education.
- Three to five years of Admissions experience or a relevant field.
- Demonstrated success in prioritizing and organizing multiple projects and tasks.
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and capable of working on own initiative with limited supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Please submit a resume and cover letter with the subject line – Admissions Manager.
- Applicants must submit a cover letter
- Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
- Open until filled
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=91775 →