18 May 2017 | 12:00 am
Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts is looking for enthusiastic Baristas for brand-new food establishment within Granary Road Farmers Market called “The Loft”.
REPORTS TO: Chef
HOURS: Full Time or Part Time, as required. Must be available to work weekends, alternate shifts and holidays.
- Making and serving drip coffee, hot and cold espresso drinks.
- Dealing with high volumes of customer orders in an efficient, timely and friendly manner.
- Working the point of sale system, focusing on customer service.
- Maintaining workplace cleanliness and stocking shelves.
- Ensure high quality of presentation of all displayed food and drinks.
- Follow and maintain health and safety regulations.
- Work in direct coordination with all co-workers.
- Maintain a constant cleanliness of all work areas.
- Follow all daily duty rosters.
- Able to work independently with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience preferred but not necessary.
Please send updated resume to Thomas Neukom email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=91567 →