14 February 2017 | 12:00 am
SALES REP – OUTSIDE SALES – B2B – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
If you are in sales and are confident in your sales abilities, then this opportunity may be for you. We are looking for energetic sales reps and account executives with 2+ years of B2B outside sales and business development experience who would like an opportunity as an Outside Sales Rep with our growing company.
LMC is a full-service mobile marketing firm serving small to mid-sized businesses in Canada. Through the coordinated efforts of our corporate headquarters and field service personnel; LMC uses proven marketing methods, systems, controls and incentives to enable business owners and their managers to increase cash flow and accelerate the growth of their companies through innovative mobile marketing strategies.
LMC is currently seeking positive, driven outside sales professionals to sell into small & medium size company business owners, presidents and CEO’s. As an outside sales rep, you will be working as a business development manager selling mobile marketing services B2B.
Responsibilities for the Outside Sales Rep – B2B – Business Development Manager – Account Executive position are as follows:
- Get to know our service inside out and be proficient in demonstrations.
- Setting 2-3 sales appointments daily with owners of small to medium sized businesses with the goal of securing Contracts for Service.
- Reviewing the day’s successes and challenges with your Sales Manager, gaining sales support as appropriate
In our organization, we offer the following to our outside sales – account executive – b2b – business development managers:
- Fantastic Benefits Program (after 6 months of reaching sales targets)
- $45,000-$65,000 realistic first year commissions – $50,000 Average
- Potential to earn 6 figure commissions
- Ongoing training and development
Requirements for the Outside Sales Rep – B2B – Business Development Manager – Account Executive position are as follows:
- At least two years of face-to-face direct sales experience
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships, particularly with business owners, presidents and CEO’s
- Good communicator—excellent listening skills and ability to uncover the real “pain” a client might be experiencing
- Ability to begin work immediately
- Must have a smart phone
To schedule an interview
email resume to Mr. Lambert: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=90018 →