9 March 2017 | 12:00 am
$16.50 hourly // 40 hours a week
– Alter and repair garments and accessories by customers’ order
– Cut garments, mark patterns, sew fabric, and redesign clothes as required
– Handle sewing machine for all kinds of alternation work.
– Select and modify garments for altering suits, coats, hats, and accessories
– Design, saw, press fabric, leather and other material into clothes or accessories.
– Modify commercial patterns to customers’ clothing
– Education: No degree is required
– Work Experience: Experience an Asset
Terms of Employment
-Permanent, Full Time
How to Apply
– By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– By mail: 3225 17 Ave SE Calgary AB T2A 0R1
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=90483 →