15 June 2017 | 12:00 am
Admin/Small Business Accounting Professional Required Established Calgary company seeks experienced bookkeeper / office manager with demonstrated competency in QuickBooks, Computers and Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, Outllook.
You will be working in a Showroom/Office environment where you will interact with Customers, Sub Contractors, Suppliers and Sales Staff.
Duties to include:
• Answering phones in a professional manner.- Fluent English a Must
• Booking Sales and Service appointments, Assisting with Quotations for Sales.
• Typing Sales Quotes
• Creating Customized Sales Reports
• Working with our Accountants providing various reports as required.
• Order Entry, Processing Orders, Ordering Materials
• Payroll, Payables and Receivables
• Maintain a Neat and Organized Office
Handle day to day financial operations:
• Run A/R and A/P reports in QuickBooks
• Writing cheques and paying suppliers
• Accounts receivable and invoicing
• Following up on overdue accounts regularly
• Payroll processing
• Monthly bank and CC reconciliations
• Preparation of GST Returns
• Create monthly and quarterly financial statements
• Create year-end financial statements
• Prepare year-end working papers
• Assist external accountants in year-end preparation
• Organize office operations
• Maintain a high-quality, client friendly office environment
• Ensuring filing systems and records are maintained and up to date
• Excellent interpersonal and team building ability
• Analytical and problem solver
• Make educated decisions without supervision
• Exceptional communications (verbal and listening)
• High attention to detail, accuracy, organization
• Honest and trustworthy, Respectful and discerning
• Proactive, positive, and outgoing, some Sales Ability
• Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity
• Confidentiality and discretion on sensitive information
This position is working Monday to Friday 8 AM – 5 Pm
Background Police Report Required.
Please submit your resume along with salary expectations and references.
Resumes will only be accepted by email.
Only those considered will be contacted.
Start Date Immediately
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=92029 →