6 April 2017 | 12:00 am
POSITION: Full-Time Administrative Receptionist (37.5 hours per week)
COMPANY: BCK HOLDINGS INC
LOCATION: NE Calgary, AB
As the Administrative Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for the company and provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Prepare, review, and/or edit various forms of correspondence such as letters, invoices, presentations, and reports
- Administer and manage inbound and outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence
- Act as the first point of contact and provide general information to agents, clients, and the public relating to their questions, concerns, or suggestions
- Answer telephone and electronic inquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Refer and/or redirect calls, emails, or visitors as required
- Assist in the compilation of data for various reports
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions
- Maintain and monitor office supply inventory levels; place orders as required, and arrange for servicing of office equipment
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate office records and files
- Photocopy and organize documents for distribution, mailing, binding, and filing
- Present a positive and professional image of the organization when interacting with employees, clients/customers, visitors and agents
- Schedule and confirm appointments, meetings, and conferences for management team as necessary
- Monitoring of necessary tracking for office events, including recording payments, issuing receipts and creating spreadsheets
- Accurately and appropriately file correspondence, invoices, and receipts
- Keep the office public areas tidy and presentable for clients such as the kitchen, lobby and copy room
- Other administrative task that may arise
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: 1-2 years of related experience.
• High level of interpersonal skills.
• Excellent ability to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Must be proficient in handling office equipment
• Good working knowledge of Google Docs and Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Word and Excel.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Jennifer Yuen at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be available to start as soon as possible
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=90838 →