23 June 2017 | 12:00 am
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
We are inviting an awesome Administrative Coordinator to join our Nucleus Information Service team in Calgary to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day. The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
• You will answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member.
• You will greet the public and clients, and direct them to the correct staff member.
• You will coordinate messenger and courier services.
• You will monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required.
• You will update and maintain client information.
• You will process cash and electronic payments from clients.
• You will organize travel arrangements for staff.
• You will coordinate and organize appointments and meetings.
• You will monitor and maintain office supplies.
• You will ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced.
• You have your High School diploma or equivalent.
• Post-secondary education or previous office experience considered an asset.
• You have competent computer skills including Microsoft Office.
• You are comfortable using the internet for e-emails, group messaging, and data collection.
• You have strong numeracy and literacy skills.
• Organization and planning skills.
• Work management and prioritization skills.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Problem solving ability.
• Attention to detail.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=92142 →