9 February 2017 | 12:00 am
Anchored by more than 65 years of experience, Sproule is a dynamic global energy consulting firm with integrated expertise in geology, geophysics, petroleum engineering and economics. Sproule delivers value through independent, technical and commercial evaluations of hydrocarbon assets worldwide which helps professionals in the oil & gas sector make better business decisions—decisions that build sustainable prosperity from resource assets. A trusted advisor, Sproule has an established track record of providing strategic advice and guidance including technical analysis, due diligence, fair market valuations, mergers and acquisitions support, and regulatory and policy framework development.
Sproule is accepting applications for the position of Administrative Assistant, Proposal and Report Production. All Administrative Assistants play an important role in contributing to the success of our business as a member of the Sproule Administrative Services Team. Responsibilities for this permanent full time position will primarily be focused on coordinating the proposal process and teams, and the subsequent production of proposal documents. To be successful in this position, previous experience in responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) will be an asset. In addition, secondary responsibilities will include a broad range of other administrative duties, including report production. The successful candidate will have a professional and committed approach to ensuring that the executive, technical services and operations teams receive the support they need to be efficient and effective.
- Lead proposal process for incoming RFPs; draft, edit, and finalize proposal documents working to deadlines
- Develop Proposal Compliance Matrix
- Create “Project Experience Sheets” for use in proposals
- Coordinate proposal team members; note taking for team meetings
- Maintain data integrity in Client Relationship Management (CRM) Tool (PipeDrive, MS Dynamics)
- Contribute to production of reports, presentations and client related communications
- Assist the reprographics center in assembling materials for delivery to clients
- Assist with general day-to-day administrative duties as required
Education and Experience:
- High school or college diploma
- 3 – 5 years experience in a related role (preference will be given to candidates with previous proposal writing experience)
- Above average MS Word skills are required (and will be tested in the hiring process)
- Adobe, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint experience is also an asset
- Advanced keyboard skills (wpm)
- Demonstrated experience serving clients
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism; reliable and accountable
- Demonstrates a positive and productive attitude; strong customer service orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines; takes initiative, engaged in skills development
- Good information management, organizational and planning skills
- Enthusiastic and willing to assume additional responsibilities as needed
- Thrives working in a team-oriented environment
Position Status and Application Process
This is a full time position with a normal work-week of 37.5 hours from Monday through Friday.
The posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is appointed.
To apply, please forward a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Administrative Assistant in the subject line of your email. In your cover letter, please state your salary expectations.
We thank everyone in advance that has applied for this position; however, due to the volume of applications, we will be contacting only those who have been chosen for an interview.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=89945 →