23 May 2017 | 12:00 am
* Schedule meetings; arrange travel for consultant(s); handle monthly client invoicing, code population, and client marketing information.
* Establish, maintain and manage client subject files, personal working files and legal plan documents as applicable. Coordinate production of documents using available resources. Provide peer review of documents before final production/distribution to ensure quality control of final product.
* Edit and create documents using PowerPoint, Excel & Word while ensuring all documents produced adhere to Mercer’s global identity/document standards.
* Adhere to best practices and expense control (i.e., travel rates, office supplies, catering, vendors, etc.). Manage logistics for internal professional development meetings for consulting staff. Coordinate maintenance of kitchen supplies with outside vendor. Prepare accounts payable for review and approval.
* Perform clerical duties, including filing , opening files, sending and receiving faxes, mail, managing e-mails, preparing consultant expense reports, photocopying, answering and maintenance of main reception phone line etc.;
* Assist team with a variety of administrative tasks as assigned. Provide back-up AA support within and outside of business area as needed.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with demonstrated expertise in Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
* Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, business communication and time management skills;
* Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills;
* Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task, and work efficiently against deadlines;
* Demonstrated problem solving capabilities;
* Excellent oral and written communication skills;
* Basic project management skills
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=91629 →