4 July 2017 | 12:00 am
Do you have great multitasking skills? Our client, a government agency located in NE Calgary, is seeking a professional Administrative Assistant for a 3 month contract. In this role you be acting as administrative support to the Director, Assessors, and the management team. This role is an urgent fill so please apply today!
- Provide administrative assistance to the assessment director’s office (city assessor/director, deputy city assessor, management team
- Assist in compiling presentations and documents, maintain work schedules, manage outlook calendars, email and other correspondence on behalf of the director’s office.
- Schedule meetings, write and distribute agenda items, meeting minutes and meeting notes, ensure clean and safe work areas
- Greet and assist clients for the director’s office
- Send & receive mail, answer and redirect phones calls
- Assist with event planning and catering requests
- Work in conjunction with admin support to assist in resolving issues and providing occasional reception relief for breaks
- At least four years of experience in administrative role, preferably at a director level is required
- Intermediate or higher MS Office skills is a must
- Must be professional, pleasant, and a team player who willing to assist whenever and wherever
- Excellent minute taking is required
- Able to manage a fast-paced, complex, and ever-changing environment
- Detailed, organized, and solutions oriented
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=92296 →