26 June 2017 | 12:00 am
Our client is currently seeking an organized and professional Administrative Assistant on a temporary basis. This position is responsible for providing administration support to the Leadership Team and Finance department.
- Proactively co-ordinates day-to-day administrative requirements by managing calendars, incoming mail and meetings through the application of strong organizational skills.
- Prepares presentations and reports of exceptional quality with minimal supervision for high level audiences.
- Sets up meetings, arranges travel and prepares expense reports.
- Anticipates the group’s needs and makes decisions to contribute to an organized work environment.
- Consolidates information and compiles reports through the application of well-developed skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Upload wire and cheque payments; create and upload journal entries
- Answer phones and direct to the appropriate person or department.
- New Employee hires (i.e. security badges; coordination of IT equipment; onboarding admin).
- Administration of all IT equipment set up and deletion, including cell phones.
- Ready desk space for new employees, wipe down and stock with essentials.
- Maintain supply room; manage inventory and order supplies when running low.
- Three years of administration experience
- Strong competency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative and function with a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills and a proven ability to engage with internal and external customers.
- Ability to multi-task and work within a fast paced environment while remaining flexible and steadfast.
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands across a cross-functional leadership team.
- Ability to analyze, make decisions and provide recommendations when necessary. Sound judgment of when to escalate matters and request additional support.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=92187 →