14 March 2017 | 12:00 am
Administrative assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support two independent brokers working in the financial industry through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Currently the position would be for 4 days/week (Monday & Wednesday – Friday) for approximately 4-5 hrs per day. Preferrably 8:30 am – 12:30 pm or 9:00 am – 1:00 pm.
- Prepare necessary applications & forms for insurance/investment accounts
- Organize and schedule meeting reminders
- Send cards or pre-schedule e-mails to clients for significant events
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Maintain a filing system for new and existing accounts
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Simple bookkeeping and filing of business receipts
- Pr oven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, e-mail, Google Forms/Sheets
Depending on the candidate’s qualifications and experience, wage offered will range between $14.50 – $17/hr.
If interested in position please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=90568 →