10 March 2017 | 12:00 am
We are currently seeking a team motivated Accountant for a three month contract starting as soon as possible in Calgary, AB. The successful candidate will have expert knowledge of procedures and regulations as related to Alberta Gas Cost Allowance. Excellent communication skills and ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a team are required for success in this role.
• Work with the crown royalty team to complete Alberta GCA filings for operated Facility Cost Centers
• Complete all assigned AC2 forms and required control checks
• E-File forms via Petrinex and resolve and re-validations and/rejections
• Participate in the AC5 filing process and complete the required analysis and invoice validation
• Assist in any other AB GCA analysis and/or special projects requested by the Lead, Crown Royalty.
Must have qualifications:
• 8-10 years of experience completing annual Alberta GCA filings (candidates with the most experience will be given preference)
• Experience using EDI Viewer (or similar) to complete, analyze and review AC2 & AC5 forms
• Experience using Petrinex to gather data and file AC forms
Nice to haves:
• CAPPA Certificate
• Previous experience with SAP Financial Transactions
If you feel this job would be a good fit for you please forward your resume and references to Tina at Jetstream Personnel Consulting via email or fax 780-875-0998.
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those qualified will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=90493 →