27 April 2017 | 12:00 am
If you are someone who is excellent in building new relationships and strengthening existing ones we would like to hear from you! Our client is looking for an Account Executive to become a member of their dynamic team.
- Develop a sales strategy (in collaboration with the Regional Director); drive its execution, monitor and report on results
- Provide “best in class” service to in-force clients and their Advisors through collaboration with the service team
- Partner with the underwriting team to prepare proposals on new business
- Manage block profitability through renewal preparation and negotiation
- Monitor the competitive environment by gathering input on market pricing, products, services, activities etc.
- Comply with corporate business objectives, policies, procedures and practices
- Over five years of group insurance experience as an accomplished account executive, benefits advisor and group underwriter/analyst
- Excellent understanding of the mid/large market (50-1,000 + employees)
- Established relationships in the Alberta and/or Saskatchewan advisor community (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to develop new relationships
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Disciplined and well-organized with superior presentation skills
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=91145 →