16 June 2017 | 12:00 am
Account Manager – Calgary Office
As a Coreworx Account Manager in our Calgary office, you will forge positive and professional relations with our client base to ensure their needs are met. Upgrades required on the client software? You’re the person to contact and you will coordinate and follow up with every detail. Is the customer looking for information on how to work within a particular feature? You will ensure they are put in touch with the right people and get the answers they need in a timely manner.
A high level of customer satisfaction is your top priority, ensuring detailed notes are entered into CRM and proactive measures are always underway to keep ahead of the customer’s needs. You will be comfortable corresponding with groups of our valued customers with a variety of media, including professional presentations.
- Ensure superior customer satisfaction and grow existing relationships so you are the point of contact and trusted advisor
- Track and advocate for customer needs cross-departmentally and work with internal groups at all levels of the organization
- Grow the base revenue within assigned accounts through the creation of continued value by ensuring clients are maximizing their use of Coreworx products, services, and solutions, and also ensure clients are informed on new product releases
- Be a product ambassador and offer your knowledge to improve use, and recognize upsell opportunities
- Manage, in consultation with Finance and Professional Services, client contracts as well as any issues with client billings, ongoing maintenance contracts, and contracted professional services
- Provide updates to sales team and marketing team by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis, making sure to enter all data into CRM
- Facilitate the resolution of customer concerns, working with the various groups within the organization to investigate problems, develop solutions, prepare reports, and make recommendations to management
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Educate clients on industry best practices
- Recognize and filter data to send leads to sales representatives
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years relevant work experience with a focus on industry best practice in a related field
- University/ College degree
- Proven customer advocate who is results driven
- Ability to evaluate situations effectively, and demonstrate effective decision-making
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical customers
- Strong business acumen with an understanding of the current market and software environments
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the sales process
- Strong team and interpersonal skills, interact well with other departments
- Excellent time management and priority setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Project)
Nice to have:
- Large scale software experience – understanding the coding required and capabilities of the team for modifications
- Industry experience, construction, mining or other large scale build project
- Presales knowledge and experience
- Proposal management
Coreworx is a software and services company that builds integrated project information management software for the world’s most complex projects. Coreworx software is deployed across a portfolio of 700 projects valued at over $950 billion in more than 40 countries with 100,000+ users.
Coreworx software enables EPCs and owner-operators to automate best practices, mitigate business risk and improve performance to budget throughout the entire project life cycle.
Coreworx solutions integrate with existing systems for accelerated project stand up to quickly ensure the controlled distribution of information, management of asset integrity, design control and configuration management. Real-time analysis ensures accurate, predictive project data to keep projects on schedule, accurate and within scope.
Coreworx has sales and distribution locations in Houston, Calgary, Abu Dhabi, Doha, Kuwait, and Beijing.
If you are interested in an exciting opportunity and the chance to work with an experienced group in a fun and entrepreneurial technology company, email your resume with cover letter in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Accommodations will be made on request for any candidates who require assistance throughout the recruiting process.
No agencies please. Only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=92032 →