10 April 2017 | 12:00 am
We are Global Avenue Industrial , a national distributor of Facilities & Operations products in Canada looking to add our sales team!
The Account Development Associate (Inside Sales) based in our Calgary NE office is responsible for taking a consultative approach to sales to develop and manage their accounts through relationship building. Qualified candidates will have proven sales success, strong communication skills, and be a team player.
- Make a high volume of outbound sales calls to a variety of existing and potential customers
- Minimum outbound talk time per day required
- Effectively present ALL appropriate Global products and services to your customers
- Build an effective pipeline to support meeting your quota objective
- Drive 30% of the businesses total revenue on-line
- Develop relationships with unassigned accounts that have multiple purchases with Global
- Further develop current low volume customers
- Identify new accounts not doing business with Global
- Create brand awareness of the Global value proposition
- Effectively develop and manage your sales plan by setting daily/weekly/monthly goals and objectives, prioritizing tasks, utilizing your time effectively and efficiently, and taking full advantage of available resources
- Utilize sales planning tools and the pipeline management process to obtain business objectives and goals
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing or at least 2 years of telephone business to business sales experience.
- Knowledge and competence in the major elements of inside sales including cold calling, business development, customer qualification, and customer acquisition.
- Superior sales planning and business development skills.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills to include proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint and CRM Software.
- Self-motivated with superior problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Effectively prioritize sales efforts and activities.
- Excellent organization and time management skills are essential.
– Managed Account Base
– Comprehensive benefit package
– Guaranteed base salary plus commission
– Comprehensive sales and product training programs
– Business casual work environment
If you would like to join a winning sales team and have a desire to work for a company with a strong reputation for exceeding customers’ needs, this is the opportunity for you!
Please send your resume ‘Attention To- HR Department’ at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.calgaryjobboard.ca/index.php?post_id=90906 →